Friday, May 20, 2005

Satan is my motor...

I had dream in which I am stuck in Bjork’s Human Nature video. I am dressed in a brown bear costume and running through this cartoonish forest at dusk--while the cut-out paper green leaves brush my fur and rasp against my ears.

The fading sunlight filters though the leaves, casting red/yellow zebra stripes on trunks, stalks, and body parts alike. As I get closer to the middle of the forest, the trees close in on me and I am smothered in a shadow-scape from Well’s The Island of Dr. Moreau. I can see other beast-humans galloping through the trees, absolutely silent. The dream ends as I see my self as an out-of-body experience, and my perception is suddenly swept up through the canopy of the forest through to the cold, starless sky.

I swear to god I am not doing drugs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn, and i thought my dream about shitting a bucket of blood was disturbing. you people are so fucking lucky my web server is sitting in the backseat of my car in downtown seattle right now...tremble, it's okay to tremble...

-alan

Ed Grow said...

Alan-

Shitting a bucket of blood? That's fantastic!

Ms. Bees-

I needs me some peanut-butter/jelly and crack sandwich!