Monday, May 30, 2005

Give me that which I desire...

OMG.

Since today was Memorial day, I didn’t have to work. And since I am just a working bloke, I was bored out of my mind. Which means that I ended up spending most today doing school work and compulsively checking blogs.

I grow weary of my life. And this got me to thinking about what I would rather be doing.

I would rather be a kept boy. A courtesan one might say. Like Violetta in La Traviata. Only I’ll not wear stunning, jewel-encrusted ball gowns—or die of tuberculosis at the end of act 3.

Le sigh.

7 comments:

Larn said...

pudessem =)

-mandy- said...

awww...that mommy larn.
come to rolla. it's boring as hell around here, and i know that a simple man like you would liven up the place.
or at least keep us from being suicidal.

Ed Grow said...

Oh Mandy,
What are you up to this summer? Random naughtiness, I hope. Maybe you, Lauren, and I can get in some trouble together? Do consider,

Larn said...

i'm always up for getting into trouble with you guys... i mean, come on... french bread anyone? candy ciggarettes?

Ed Grow said...

Larn-

Oh haha! I remember that. I had green hair and you were a drunkie-mc-drunkerson! Good times. We should do that again. And this time Mandy can partake!

-mandy- said...

just no beer. cause...i'm a newbie, and...eyew. that's just gross.
but yes. come and we will participate in combined random naughtiness.

Larn said...

aww, sad, you took away the picture... that was an amusing picture...