Spring makes me want to roll around in the dirt and procreate. Attention to all my readers with uteri, Ed the inseminator is open for business. Now, who wants a baby?
Seriously, though I am feeling extremely positive today, so I have decided to share. Rachel and I just made lists of things we are happy for in our lives—and it was an eye-opening experience.
“positive things” aka; “things that make me happy”
1) Robyn Worsey loves me as a friend.
2) I am not content with just being who I think I should be, and for that I am strong.
3) Rachel still loves me for being Ed (“and the Ed that will be”) despite all the hurtful things I have done to her.
4) The emotional palate that I am capable of experiencing is an admirable attribute.
5) I am intelligent and diligent, and someday I will wash the muck of Mizzou off of me and will never be reminded of how I compromised my values.
6) I am welcoming and accepting of the people in U-singers with me.
7) I am receptive to constructive criticism.
8) I try my best not to judge myself by society’s standards.
9) I am capable of admiring and appreciating a way of life that is simple and honest.
This morning, (for reasons that will not be divulged to my blog public), I did not wake up at my house. When I got to class with Aaron he told me that he was about to call missing persons and file a report. But he couldn’t remember what I was wearing when I left last night. Which makes me think it might be fun to be abducted sometime. But maybe not tortured. Or have my skin made in purses (read: it rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again), but being abducted would definitely be a plausible excuse for missing some school. Haha.