Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I have lived and loved....and closed the door (part 2)

Spring makes me want to roll around in the dirt and procreate. Attention to all my readers with uteri, Ed the inseminator is open for business. Now, who wants a baby?

Seriously, though I am feeling extremely positive today, so I have decided to share. Rachel and I just made lists of things we are happy for in our lives—and it was an eye-opening experience.

Here goes:
“positive things” aka; “things that make me happy”

1) Robyn Worsey loves me as a friend.
2) I am not content with just being who I think I should be, and for that I am strong.
3) Rachel still loves me for being Ed (“and the Ed that will be”) despite all the hurtful things I have done to her.
4) The emotional palate that I am capable of experiencing is an admirable attribute.
5) I am intelligent and diligent, and someday I will wash the muck of Mizzou off of me and will never be reminded of how I compromised my values.
6) I am welcoming and accepting of the people in U-singers with me.
7) I am receptive to constructive criticism.
8) I try my best not to judge myself by society’s standards.
9) I am capable of admiring and appreciating a way of life that is simple and honest.

This morning, (for reasons that will not be divulged to my blog public), I did not wake up at my house. When I got to class with Aaron he told me that he was about to call missing persons and file a report. But he couldn’t remember what I was wearing when I left last night. Which makes me think it might be fun to be abducted sometime. But maybe not tortured. Or have my skin made in purses (read: it rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again), but being abducted would definitely be a plausible excuse for missing some school. Haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you like you come from here!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Ed Grow,
I think you are such an amazing person and I have had a better life for having known you. I know we are a silly couple of kiddos whenever we hang out, but I also know that we can be serious about life too, and I value all aspects of our relationship. I kinda get a feeling that you are going through a rough patch in life, and I don't have to know the details, nor do you need to tell me in order for me to say that I am there for you, that I love you, and that with Robyn's help I know you will figure it out and become a stronger person because of it. I just wanted to let you know that I am here for you.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just realize I didn't sign my last message, but it is me, your dearest chach!