Thursday, April 21, 2005

Get down with the sickness...

For some reason my web browser has recently begun to hyperlink random words. Like in the past sentence it would have probably hyperlinked 5-7 out of the twelve words. I am sure that I want a link to “for” or “has”.

Is there no rhyme or reason left in this world? My computer is like a tourette’s kid who, in normal speech, yells certain words at the top of his lungs. Adjectives, prepositions, nominative clauses; none are safe from his involuntary vocal emphasis.

How does one stop this, before it progresses any further? I did a google search and it told me that Haldol is the medication of choice for tourette’s sufferers. Seriously, Vitamin H? It can really cure everything.

2 comments:

Ed Grow said...

I do love me some man-jizz/eye action! But seriously Mands, you should be friends with Ms. I think you two are just about the same person sometimes...

Ed Grow said...

Do you remember the time you told me, "I love the cock"? Because that would be embarrassing to you.