Friday, August 19, 2005

Ok, here’s a list:

I am *so* over U-singers. I am all about Opera Studio.

I am *so* over Batman Begins. I am all about Sin City.

I am *so* over Protien shakes. I am all about Green Tea smoothies.

I am *so* over calling men who dress as women ‘drag queens’. I am all about calling them ‘female impersonators’. Like in Victor/Victoria. That’s right.

Chorus Boy [#2]: If he's a Polish count, I'm Greta Garbo.
Admirer at rehearsal: [cooing] Well, Greta, whatever he is, I think he's divine.

5 comments:

amanda said...

i'm shelly's new boyfriend, and i'm out of my mind.

batman begins has its merits, namely christian bale being hotter than hot...i still think cilian murphy has an interesting, creepy charm about him.

i'm with you on the green tea smoothies though. those were delicious. let's figure out how to make them (and then add liquor). it'll be glorious.

"the" Mrs. Astor said...

"Female Impersonator" it shall be from this day on, then. But, Ed, I am not a "female Impersonator", even when I come out of my office at work in a blue chiffon dress with a train the size of New Jersey. That's just me being me. Don't categorize me for what I wear!

"the" Mrs. Astor said...

Oh, and by the way, I still have only one, frayed photograph of you in green hair with a huge loaf of bread. Don't you think you could give "alms for the poor"?

Larn said...

hey, i was in that photograph too! you and your green hair... sorry it's been so long since i commented... you know, moving to a new state and starting a completely new job, that'll keep you hopping... you should e-mail me sometime, seriously... or call me....

Ms Bees Knees said...

Ed! Ed! We want Ed!