Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sparked by a conversation with Tessa about our Cancer status (and how we are too attached to our mothers), I have compiled a list of things my mom has taught me.

1)How to be (fashionably) late to everything.
2)How to be afraid of germs.
3)How to defend myself from attacking dogs.
4)How to prepare and eat 6-7 servings of fruit a day.
5)How to clean a bathroom.
6)How to multitask. Example: doing laundry, baking, listening to talk radio, entertaining small children, and talking on the phone at the same time.
7)How to write letters.
8)How to pack a sack lunch.
9)How to take care of a pregnant woman. Feed them Braunswagger and spinach.

4 comments:

craiger said...

Aren't moms just the coolest?

Anonymous said...

dude your mom used to make me pee in a cup! i hated her!

Alexis du Bois said...

Would your mom be willing to embark on a liecture tour of South Florida. They have no clue. Kisses.

Ed Grow said...

Craiger-

Yes. Yes they are. Love.

Robyn-

I bet a nurse made you do that. Stop directing your pee-angst at mommy Grow. Love.

The Mrs-

Miss Grow is buzy. But ah'll do whut ah cayun. Lahve.