Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I would fain die a dry death

Tired. Have to pay $26 to overnight music because I am lazy, and didn’t plan ahead for MMTA. However, my financial situation is looking up; I have more than $2600 dollars in my checking account because the refund fairies graced me with their presence this month. So Yay for that.

My mapping project is falling apart, I have to go back and find data from previous rotation students. Which means, that once again, I found out that my quantitative PCR mapping project from Hell is not over. Again.

To boost my morale, I have begun accepting applications for a personal cheerleader. And I do know some *gaiyes*, so I better start tryouts soon.

PS—last night was fucking fabulous. I woke up this morning at 10:30 reeking of gin and had to book-it to my voice lesson. Gawd, I can’t wait to see those pictures.

3 comments:

craiger said...

Pics are posted babe! And how much do I hate you for getting to sleep in until 10:30!! I hope you know you already HAVE a personal cheerleader. Give me and E! Give me a D! Wha't s it spell? The most beautiful, talented, rock-out boyfriend ever!

Anonymous said...

eddy baby, i do hope that you are taking care of yourself! your body can only handle so much before you start to look like a mad scientist on crack, crossed with tim surry in IT. lynsey makes evil noises at you.

Ed Grow said...

Craiger-
Haha! You are my favorite. Ever. Love!

Robyn-
I miss you so much! I can't wait till you come back, I need my Robyn. Yes, I will eat you. Love!