Friday, January 28, 2005

You're a virgin and you can't drive. That was way harsh Ty.

Here is a list of good things that happened to me today:
I worked out.
I got free pizza at work (and I got to pick the toppings).
The kindly people at the Plasma Biological gave me $25.
I finished a modicum of homework.
I dyed my hair black again with the rest of the henna.
I found out that my roommate, along with (supposedly) “like, so many other guys” uses the hole in the front of his underwear to pee out of. Before I was feeling left out that no one told me that.

Here is a list of bad things that happened to me today:
Manda got pissed off and stopped talking to me when I insisted several times that midgets are "extremely" decadent.
The first thing I saw outside this morning was a dead pigeon in the grass with its severed leg bleeding in the sidewalk.
My room is still a veritable crack-den despite putting ‘clean room’ on my to-do list for the past week.
I had a bag of microwave popcorn, a glass of pink grapefruit juice, and a fuzzy green skittle for dinner (looking back, maybe that should go in the good things list).

No comments: