Thursday, April 02, 2009

Utterly disturbing realization #586,359



Young Stalin was hot! Look at Miss Joseph work that scarf and Guido hair!

At this point he was a 5'4", pockmarked, former seminary student and soon-to-be pretty criminal. Destined to be arguably the worst mass murderer--at least most prolific--in world history, this picture of the devil himself demonstrates that ugly things can come in (small) and pretty packages.

Slap a pair of X-ist briefs on this 24-year old Uncle Joe and he could go work for Michael Lucas.

6 comments:

Garet said...

Although I know that this post is fishing for horrified reactions, I'm just going to chuckle softly at "Miss Joseph."

Garet said...

ALSO, you might appreciate Keith Coleman of Google.

Lindsey412 said...

Reminds me of when I was in the 4th grade and we were researching WWII, and I found an photo of Young Hitler. I said "I think he was really handsome" (this was during my "Victorian England is so HOT" phase). My teacher freaked the fuck out.

Ed Grow said...

Garet-

How could you think of me as just a provocateur? I'm much more than a shallow, drama-creating, nancy queen. Love.

Lindsey-

Like, I know right? The Hitler mustache ruined the whole look for me, but his animal magnetism (as evidenced by speech footage) is akin to a Don Giovanni. Deep down you recognize the evil, but can't help be drawn like a moth to a flame. Love.

Alexis du Bois said...

I bet Vlad The Impaler was hot at 24, too.

Ed Grow said...

Impaler?! How suggestive. You naughty boy you. Love.